Pre-Plan and Save up to 25%
Now, is the perfect time to put your family affairs in order.
Start by ordering our FREE Personal Planning guide. This 14-page book is where you’ll record important information your family will need in the event of your death. It includes a Checklist of Things to Do, Your Last Wishes, Details About Your Funeral Home and Cemetery Lot, and much more. Plus, there's even a section for your spouse’s information.
Next, call one of our friendly Family Services Counselors at 757.565.2006 to discuss the benefits of pre-planning. We’ll show you the various products we offer and help you decide which options fit you and your budget best. Plus, we’ll review any specials we may be offering, like pre-construction pricing on Cambridge Gardens–our newest and soon-to-be most beautiful section.
Erase Family Stress
It’s difficult enough losing someone you love. Can you imagine the stress of forcing your family to make dozens of heart-wrenching decisions while they’re mourning your loss? There's a much better way. It’s called pre-planning and it makes the process a lot easier. Check out some of the tremendous benefits below then call us for more information.
- Eases your family’s emotional stress
- Ensures your final wishes will be known
- Gives you more time to consider your options
- Prevents emotional overspending
- Relieves your family of a financial burden
- Provides you with peace of mind
- Takes advantage of pre-planning discounts
- Protects you from inflation
- More of your assets will go to family members
- Better lot selection
- Allows you to keep family members together by purchasing companion or family lots
- Through the ICCFA transfer program, any purchase you make may be transferred to another participating cemetery—should you move out of the area.