Nothing shows you care more than flowers. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful Father’s Day arrangement or something patriotic for Independence Day, you’ll find it at our Customer Care Center. Call us today, and we’ll email you photos of our current inventory.
- Flag Day, June 14
- Father’s Day, June 18
- Independence Day, July 4
- Parent’s Day, July 23
- Labor Day, September 04
- Veteran‘s Day, November 10
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23
All of our flower arrangements are handmade and include a special patented base that’s custom-engineered to keep your flowers secured in the bronze vase most of our clients purchase with their memorials. If your loved one doesn’t have a vase, don’t worry—one can easily be added. Flower arrangements start as low as $26.50 and include free placement.
To purchase an arrangement, simply select one of the two options below and follow the instructions.
Option 1: You Place Your Flowers
Many of our clients prefer to select and place their own flowers, which we recommend because of the sentimental value of doing so. To order this option, follow these steps:
- Stop by our new Customer Care Center
- Select the perfect arrangement for your loved one
- Pay for your purchase
- You place your flowers at your loved one’s gravesite
Option 2: We Place Your Flowers
Unfortunately, not all of our family members live in the area. That’s why we’re happy to offer free flower placement. To order this option, follow these steps:
- Call 757.565.2006 and ask to order flowers
- Our receptionist will review our inventory with you
- Pay for your purchase with a credit card
- We’ll place your flowers and e-mail you a photo to share with your family
If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with the flowers you ordered, contact our office, and we’ll gladly replace them.